The Tesoro Cortes Metal Detector
The Tesoro Cortes Metal Detector represents the best combination of current and new technologies that Tesoro has to offer.
When Jack Gifford and Vince Gifford set out to create a new target ID machine they each brought with them different experience. Jack has over twenty-five years experience designing some of the best analog detectors that have been on the market. Vince brought with him a decade of computer systems experience. Together, they have been creating new technology that gives our detectors superior performance and keeps them easy to use. Various parts of this technology have been finding it’s way into Tesoro metal detectors since the introduction of the Golden µMax.
The new Tesoro Cortés Metal Detector represents all phases of our new microprocessor technology combined with our tried and true analog circuits to create a detector that has all of the high end features our customers have asked for with user friendly Tesoro Cortez Metal Detector controls.
The Tesoro Cortes Metal Detector Specifications
- 10kHz Operating Frequency
- 9″x8″ Concentric Search coil
- 3′ Cable Length
- Audio Frequency Target ID Tones: ~350-800 Hz
- Audio Freq. All Metal VCO: ~350-950 Hz
- Audio Output: 2¼” Speaker and Headphone
- Headphone Compatibility: ¼” Stereo Plug
- Weight: ~2.98 lbs.
- Battery Requirement: Eight AA (alkaline)
- Battery Life (typical): 10 to 20 hours
- Optimum Temperature Range: 30° to 100° F
- Optimum Humidity: 0 to 75% R.H.
- Operating Modes
- No Motion All Metal
- Silent Search Discriminate
- Notch Narrow/Wide
- Lifetime Warranty