REAL Earth GPR - Ground Penetrating Radar Assembly
Our REAL Earth GPR is affordable ground penetrating radar system for the professional treasure hunter or utility locator!
This easy to operate 500 MHz Earth GPR, ground penetrating radar system can locate gold, silver, precious metals and utility pipes! Locate many types of anomalies with depth gauge to 30 feet or approx.10 meters underground. Comes with free software for Windows and Android based operating systems that will works on your PC, tablets or phones or order a Toughbook for viewing data.
*(Cart and Toughbook Sold Seperately)
Typical Uses for Earth GPR Include:
- Utility detection – metallic and non-metallic
- Treasure locating
- Locating tunnels and privies to 10 feet deep
- Environmental assessment
- Damage prevention
- Geological investigation
- Road inspection
Earth GPR Software Features:
- Very easy to use software with five different color pallets
- Software allows configuration for eight types of different soils, you select
- Several real time filters
- Change the gain of four segments of the depth scale.
- Windows and Android software with free updates, use tablet, laptop, even phone.
- Files stored in .sgy format and can be input into many other programs for post filtering.
Earth GPR Hardware Features:
- 500 MHz Ground Penetrating Radar System
- 2 ns transmit pulse, 800-1000 volt peak amplitude
- USB interface interface data/control
- Rechargeable internal battery pack with 8-10 hour run time
- Resistively Loaded folded UWB bowtie antennas "patent pending"
- Very low noise front end with high dynamic range
- 70 - 100 KHz sampling rate
- Depth of penetration 10-12 feet depending on type of soil
Earth GPR Specifications:
- Polypropylene replaceable skid rails
- Dimensions 20"x15" x 5.5" weight 9.5 lbs.