PI Penetrator 5500 Imaging Options:
Our 3D Imaging Software can be used with a GPS system for pinpointing and visualizing the shape and size of the buried object. In the picture to the right, the red shape in the middle of the scan represents a found target (non ferrous soda can down 5 feet). Because of the precision with which this equipment works, you can digitally “see” small, as well as large objects.
Optional Equipment and Packages:
You may purchase our optional equipment separately, but our packages are designed to give our customers a better deal by saving them money. Package Pricing means that you have bought a base unit of our PI Penetrator 5500 and the option listed. Please call us to discuss combining options.
PI Penetrator 5500 Metal Detector Specifications:
- PI Penetrator 5500 Control Unit
- Leather Carry Case with Strap
- 12V Extended Life Battery
- 12V Charger
- 11” Round Coil Antenna
- Square Coil – With Magnetometer with Carry Strap
- 3-PC Handle
- 2 Sets screw and washers, 2 zip ties
- PC cable (RS232)
- User Manual
Antenna Options for the PI Penetrator 5500 metal detector include different sized blanket antenna to cover the ground more evenly.
These come in 3 different sizes:
- 18″ Blanket (towed by hand) - $650
- 3 Foot Blanket (towed by hand and towbar)- $1,500
- 6 Foot Blanket (towed by towbar only) - $1,900