Locate Treasure, Gold Veins, Caves, Tunnels, Bedrock, And Utilities! Python-3 Georadar is a portable digital subsurface sounding radar carried by a single operator, especially used for deep surveys (up to 50 meters* in favorable ground).
The unit is designed for solving a long-range of geotechnical, geological, engineering and other tasks wherever nondestructive operational environmental monitoring is needed. In the sounding process, the operator is getting real-time information as a radiolocation profile (sometimes also referred to as radargram) on a display. At the same time, data are recorded on a hard disc for further use (processing, printout, interpretation, etc.).
Python-3 Georadar Includes:
- Control Unit: Both Visual & Sound DetectionR
- Real-time information Displays Data recording on a hard disc
- Wireless For Portability Built in control Unit
- Four antennas Built-in Wi-Fi
- Computerized Software Dust/waterproof/immersible
- Wireless Monostatic Ground Penetrating Radar with one receiving-transmitting antenna
- Python-3. Features: FREQUENCES: 100 / 50 / 38 / 25 MHz
- ANTENNA LENGTH: from 1 m to 4 m, depends on selected frequency
- WEIGHT: from 10 kg to 20 kg, depends on selected frequency
- TIME RANGE: from 1 to 1500 ns, step 1 ns
- SCAN RATE: 28 scans per second
- SAMPLES PER SCAN: 1024 samples per scan
- RESOLUTION: 16 bit FILTERS: Preset and Customized digital filters.
- GAIN: 9 points digital gain function
- DATA TRANSFER: through built-in Wi-Fi to
- PC. POWER: Built-in battery 12 V, 9 A*h with battery life more than 7 h
The PrismMobile ground penetrating radar software can be custom configured to highlight anomalies and show the largest differences for quick and easy target identification. The software also displays depth, distance from startpoint, signal strength and it records current coordinates from GPS receiver.
* Sounding depth is assumed that sounding is made in a soil whose relative dielectric permittivity is equal to 4 and specific attenuation is 1 to 2 dB/m. Depth of investigation is understood to be detection depth of a flat boundary with reflectance equal to 1. Note that these data are rather approximate and are strongly dependent on parameters of the environment sounded.