SSP-5100 Pulse Induction Metal Detector
When using the SSP-5100 Pulse Induction discriminator with a Blanket Antenna can detect deeper, easier and faster to help you find more meteorites, gold and treasure!
The SSP-5100 pulse induction has been updated to the SSP-5100 which can locate larger objects buried approximately 15 feet (5M) deep with the 2 X 2 meter coil and approximately 10 feet (2.5M) deep with the 1×1 meter coil. The LED screen has been updated showing target graphs more clearly.
SSP-5100 Pulse Induction Includes:
The SSP-5100 Digital Discriminator is a unique combination of Metal Detector and Magnetometer that works hand in hand to detect “Eddy Currents” and “Ferrous Metals”. Using Pulse Induction technology you can quickly discriminate between Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals. The Discriminator can detect larger objects buried approximately 15 feet (5M) deep with the 2×2 meter coil and approximately 10 feet (2.5M) deep with the 1×1 meter coil.
- Full Microprocessor Control
- Automatic Ground Balance (Auto Tuner)
- Manual Tuner
- DELAY Control
- New “Digital” Pulse Format
- Graphic Target Analyzing
- All Metal/Non-Motion Mode
- DEPTH control for Maximized Detection
- Back light
- 4 Different Size/Configuration Coils
- Working voltage: 12V. The detector turns off when the voltage becomes lower than the critical value.
- Continuous power consumption: min 110 ma (with no sound and light).
- Maximum power consumption: 180 ma
- Working Frequency: 100 Hz.
- Sound Range: 0.2Hz – 2.0KHz.
- Battery: Rechargeable 1700mAh NiMH Battery.
- Charger Input: 110V AC, 60Hz.
- Charger Output: 17V DC.
- Battery Charging Time (empty): Max. 10 hours.
- Full Microprocessor Control.
- Automatic Ground Balance.
- Weight of control box (incl. battery): 24.69oz. (700 g).
- Auto Tracking.
- Manual Tuner.
- Delay control.
- Graphic Target Analyzing.
- Display: 32 x 122 pixel LCD module with back light.
- All Metal/No-Motion Mode.
- Audio and Visual Discrimination Mode (by built-in Magnetic/Induction Sensor).
- Depth Control for Maximized Detection Depth.
- Two Reset Controls for easy operation with both hands.
- Headphone Input: 1/4″ Mono Jack.
- Possibility of using External Power Supply.
- Optimum Temperature Range: 0 – 50 Degrees C.
- Digital DISCRIMINATOR
SSP-5100 Pulse Induction Options:
- 18 Inch Discrimination Coil with magnetometer Retail Price: $450.00
- Extension Cable Retail Price: $75.00
The blanket design provides the lowest profile yet in square antenna technology which translates to increased sensitivity, even in the roughest terrain’s.
Pulse Induction Blanket Antennas*
- Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Blanket Coil
- 1 7/8ths Inch Fast Loc Zinc Coupler
- PVC Trailer Hitch Tow Assembly
- Velcro transportation ties
- Hand Carried Tow Assembly for 3 Foot Assembly
- 18″ Blanket - $650
- 3 Foot Blanket - $1,500
- 6 Foot Blanket - $1,900
*SSP-2100 and SSP-5100 Pulse Induction systems are sold separately and are required to operate the blanket coil