The Fisher TW 8800 Multi-Frequency Digital Line Tracer
The state of the art TW 8800 Utility Locator utilizes advanced digital signal processing for precision locating performance yet it is extremely easy to use. Three active frequencies provided by the transmitter and two passive modes for tracing without the transmitter.
The TW 8800 Utility Locator is affordable, tough and simple to use while providing maximum performance and offers signal processing for precision locating performance The state-of- the-art TW-8800 utilizes advanced digital signal processing for precision locating performance yet is extremely easy to use. Three active frequencies provided by the transmitter, and two passive modes for tracing without the transmitter, are provided. The lightweight multi-frequency receiver is simple to use. The display is a large and easy to read LCD that gives the user all the necessary information to do the job. A digital keypad allows the user to select the desired operating mode, set the volume level, check the battery level, or activate an LCD back light.Depth measurement is done at the push of a button. The transmitter allows the user to locate in either a conductive or inductive mode. A meter and two switches make transmitter set up simple and quick. In the Fisher tradition, the TW-8800 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance.
Fisher TW-8800 Features:
- Advanced digital signal processing for accurate locating
- Multi-frequency operation
- Automatic gain control for maximum sensitivity
- Passive locating modes (power & radio frequencies)
- Audio and visual left/right guidance
- Weather resistant design
- Push button depth measurement
- Large easy to read LCD display Hard or soft carrying case standard equipment
- Backed by Fisher’s Industrial 2 year warranty.